Admission au Barreau
Faculté de droit
Université de Montréal
514.866.1008, ext. 246
Laurence was called to the Quebec bar in 2014 after completing her articling at the Professional Liability Insurance Fund of the Quebec Bar.
She joined the Belanger Longtin team in 2015 as a litigation associate whose practice focuses on civil and professional liability as well as insurance law.
Perfectly bilingual and having completed a Juris Doctor in North American Common Law, Laurence was called to the Upper-Canada Bar (Ontario) in 2015.
Her endeavors include drafting of legal proceedings, counselling and representing her clients before various judicial and administrative jurisdictions.
Laurence is also involved with Young Leaders Circle of the Marie-Vincent Foundation, by developing and implementing new fundraising initiatives.
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada (2015)
- Juris Doctor in North American Common Law (J.D.) Université de Montréal (2014)
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.), Université de Montréal (2010)
- Students Exchange Program, Université Catholique de Louvain (2011)
- Certificate, China University of Political Science and Law (2010)
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Law
- Civil and commercial Litigation
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Construction Law
Honors and Associations
- Young Leaders Circle of the Marie-Vincent Foundation