Admission au Barreau
Faculté de droit
Université de Montréal
514.866.1008, ext. 232
Soo Bin Chun
Soo Bin was called to the Quebec bar in 2011 after completing her articling at a boutique litigation firm in Montreal.
She joined the Bélanger Longtin team in 2018 as a litigation associate whose practice focuses on civil litigation and professional liability.
She is regularly called upon to represent her clients before various judicial and administrative jurisdictions.
Since 2016, Soo Bin is also a board member to the Regroupement Pied Carré, a non-profit organisation dedicated to the preservation and promotion of artists’ spaces in the Mile end district of Montreal.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (2011)
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B.), Université de Montréal (2009)
- Certificate, China University of Political Science and Law (2007)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) McGill University (2006)
Areas of Expertise
- Civil and commercial Litigation
- Civil and Professional Liability
- Construction Law